The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

IDGod Feb 10th

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

New to the whole fake ID ting , God shipped my ID on February 10th and still have not received anything? Did any1 else's get shipped on this day and received it? Do I assume my parcel was seized by customs? Or just wait it out.

Cheers
theres nothing you can do until the 25th of February as it it Chinese new year so just wait out until then
Its only been 11 days, from what ive read it usually takes around 2 weeks so i'd give it a few days.
Does anybody have any idea how long a reprint and shipping would usually take?
2 weeks.
Hopefully my reprint will acc passes customs, I don't know why there's been such a big problem recently
1hunno2wavy wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:06 pm
Hopefully my reprint will acc passes customs, I don't know why there's been such a big problem recently
it's not that id's have been seized (to my knowledge), there is just a huge backlog of mail coming into the UK from china due to everyone in china wanting to get their mail sent out before the holiday, meaning its taking a while for customs to sort through and process everything.
Quality, maybe some good news?
If items are seized will a letter be sent to confirm?
1hunno2wavy wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:37 pm
Quality, maybe some good news?
If items are seized will a letter be sent to confirm?
yes, from what i know, the sub call it a 'love letter' from customs basically to notify you that your package has been seized, if you receive one; to get a reprint, email reprints requesting one and attach an image of the letter