The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Updates On New Vendor

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

So I know yall like to be kept in the loop so here is your update on the matter.

Verification
We are almost complete on verification as you will be happy to know.

Price
As it currently stands the vendor seems pretty set on £50 per ID. However, he is looking at some pretty decent deals and re-seller deals to those of you who love to keep ordering IDs. THIS PRICE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

MEEEEE
I currently have two sample cards on the way to a drop address which I will get some point during the week. For testing purposes one of the cards has engravings and the other does not so ill be posting some info on the card so you guys can get a general idea of quality before purchasing.

ID Type?
This vendor will be selling UK DL's however, lets just say plans have been made for CIT cards.

Sean.
PLEASE can you tell us one thing...
Lenticular Lens? Will we be lucky enough to have a vendor that will have the supplies to make one!?!?!
Pointless unless it has a lens.
If my man can get em too me whick and do me discounts for resale? All good to me, a cit card would be great as I have a DL and dont want other fuckers with fake DL’s in my ‘small’ area
This vendor will be selling UK DL's however, lets just say plans have been made for CIT cards.
Yeeee
Terekhit wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:00 pm
You're actually very uneducated and this comment actually really made me angry. You clearly have no idea how the OVI is embedded and works on the UK DL. There's a reason even God doesn't do it. Saying its pointless unless it has a lens actually shows you have no idea how this market works competition is always good especially when things such as Delivery time, stealth, customs are all running factors. So thanks for your irrelevant comment.

Sean.
UnboundUser wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:48 pm
Terekhit wrote:
You're actually very uneducated and this comment actually really made me angry. You clearly have no idea how the OVI is embedded and works on the UK DL. There's a reason even God doesn't do it. Saying its pointless unless it has a lens actually shows you have no idea how this market works competition is always good especially when things such as Delivery time, stealth, customs are all running factors. So thanks for your irrelevant comment.

Sean.
Obviously I'm pretty excited for this new vendor considering they're domestic, but you said there's a reason even God doesn't have lenses on his DL's, would you mind elaborating?
Tooncow wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:13 pm
UnboundUser wrote:
Terekhit wrote:

Sean.
Obviously I'm pretty excited for this new vendor considering they're domestic, but you said there's a reason even God doesn't have lenses on his DL's, would you mind elaborating?
on the old sub people discussed how it wasn't worth g0d's time to produce and replicate the lent lens as we are such a small market to produce for, and that if it were to be added it could possibly bump up the pricing.

the new vendor will give us faster shipping times, hopefully the same or better quality of card compared to g0d's and possibly even a CIT card which we should all be thankful for.
any idea on when he'll start selling?
UnboundUser wrote:
Terekhit wrote:

Sean.
if you don't mind, could you explain the whole lent lens situation and why it's such an issue