The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Bought 19 DLs

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Just bought 19 Fake ID from fakeiduk hopefully these turn out fantastic
CITs, DLs or a mix? We discussed flooding CITs... Here we go again :o
wilk007 wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:52 pm
Supremenick wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:13 pm
A word of advice, never order from a vendor to resell on any scale before you have seen the ID first hand (order a sample card first).
I did that for my first ever resale order (not FakeIDUK), was just throwing myself right in to the deep end. Luckily it ended well but I was quite anxious of how it could turn out.
wilk007 wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:52 pm
Supremenick wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:13 pm
A word of advice, never order from a vendor to resell on any scale before you have seen the ID first hand (order a sample card first).
Luckily I didn’t do this batch for resale. I just got a bunch of mates together and only charged them the normal price. If this goes well I got another fat group of people who want to order and I will be making a profit from the next batch.
Thowaway197 wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:22 pm
Hoping u bought some DLs as he's now improved them so would be good to see how the hologram would look now. Probs the same lol but still
Read the title buddy. He’s got new flat holograms this time apparently.
Experiment with G0d, his setup can be much better for resellers. There's rarely a need for an ID so quickly, apart from impatience, and the quality of his DL is definitely superior.

Don't resell CIT cards as they'll eventually flood your area and no longer work which will just be a bummer for all of us, including yourself. Keep the CIT cards out of circulation by making them expensive or only selling them to close friends. There's no issue with the card itself, but if clubs become suspicious because they see a sudden spike in usage then clubs talk to each other and they'll all start rejecting CITs - this will just damage your business model.

Sort your OPSEC out now as it'll only become harder down the road if you decide to resell. Don't think you're too small to get busted, 19 IDs already can still do you plenty of harm.