The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

What is the best wallet to use for god?

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

last time i ordered using jaxx but apparently that doesn’t always work as it is an exchange so i got quite lucky. I was going to use blockchain this time but apparently that is also an exchange so i’m not sure if it would work.

can anyone recommend me a good wallet to use that they have had success with. I’m using bitcoin as my crypto currency.

cheers
Jaxx only has issues for ZCash (something to do with private addresses), and g0d only said not to use it for the ZCash promotion. It is not an exchange. Probably the best for all currencies, as most other ones are specific to the currency.

I'd use Jaxx as you can get 50% off with bitcoin atm. ZCash4Win can take a long time to sync with the blockchain so just avoid ZCash entirely and use Jaxx.
thanks for both of your help i took ur advice and used jaxx and again it worked fine i paid with bitcoin.
used Jaxx loads with no issues.
wilk007 wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:02 am
Runin28 wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:21 pm
Jaxx only has issues for ZCash (something to do with private addresses), and g0d only said not to use it for the ZCash promotion. It is not an exchange. Probably the best for all currencies, as most other ones are specific to the currency.

I'd use Jaxx as you can get 50% off with bitcoin atm. ZCash4Win can take a long time to sync with the blockchain so just avoid ZCash entirely and use Jaxx.
Just to be clear, g0d said not to use Jaxx full stop. Anyone on the american sub who used Jaxx, fucked sommet up and then messaged g0d saying they used Jaxx didn't get a refund.

But again, very few people have issues so the point still stands.
Sorry, my bad, he said it around the time of the ZCash promotion and the reasoning was due to the way it processed ZCash payments.

If you didn't tell him you used Jaxx, you'd presumably receive the refund with no problems at all for all other currencies. You own the private keys so all previous addresses still work apart from with ZCash.