The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

DIY Lenticular Lens Options

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Have had a thought about a possible way to add a more realistic Lens to the back of g0ds. Not sure how this would work as is it not a product I’m familiar with using, but if anyone is, some input would be appreciated.

You could add a thick layer of clear nail varnish over the lens and then have an item with little grooves over it that could be used as a stamp to place over the nail varnish whilst it dries to leave an imprint. Putting some non-stick spray onto the stamp would probably be necessary.

It may not have a hologram, but could be somewhat closer to the real thing. I doubt they can even recognise the holograms in the dark.

Any opinions on this? Or feel free to make your own suggestions and alterations.
there's another lad here who's actually sliced out the laminate and he's inserting a chunk of lenticular sheeting into it. your method sounds a little bit more accessible lol. but yeah, it doesn't even have to be perfect, just needs to look a little bit more like the real thing and feel like it.
ZS-SAS wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:15 pm
there's another lad here who's actually sliced out the laminate and he's inserting a chunk of lenticular sheeting into it. your method sounds a little bit more accessible lol. but yeah, it doesn't even have to be perfect, just needs to look a little bit more like the real thing and feel like it.
Hey man can you find the post for this?
Sad1eSad1e wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 3:29 pm
ZS-SAS wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:15 pm
Hey man can you find the post for this?
That would be my post, the project is still in my mind but is taking a rest because it’s a bit of a busy time right now. The main problem i’m having is sourcing of thin lenticular sheet. There are manufacturers in China that can make it but the cost for shipping to the UK is extortionate so i’m still searching around.
dzloffica wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 4:16 pm

That would be my post, the project is still in my mind but is taking a rest because it’s a bit of a busy time right now. The main problem i’m having is sourcing of thin lenticular sheet. There are manufacturers in China that can make it but the cost for shipping to the UK is extortionate so i’m still searching around.
I was thinking of doing this exact thing a while back but never got round to it, were you planning on having the lens pre printed or doing it yourself? I have some g0ds with fucked surenames I was planning on tryin it with but the only problem is sourcing the lenticular sheet and getting the actual image onto it, defo think its a possiblity though. I remember reading a post on the old subreddit about a guy who managed to put in a hologram using a similar method, but he used a lazer cutter to made the shape in the laminate to place it in, sadly I dont think my school would be too happy for me to use the laser cutter on a fake ID...
Sad1eSad1e wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 6:32 pm
dzloffica wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 4:16 pm

I was thinking of doing this exact thing a while back but never got round to it, were you planning on having the lens pre printed or doing it yourself? I have some g0ds with fucked surenames I was planning on tryin it with but the only problem is sourcing the lenticular sheet and getting the actual image onto it, defo think its a possiblity though. I remember reading a post on the old subreddit about a guy who managed to put in a hologram using a similar method, but he used a lazer cutter to made the shape in the laminate to place it in, sadly I dont think my school would be too happy for me to use the laser cutter on a fake ID...
You don’t have the lens pre printed, you use a software program to print a distorted image onto a piece of paper and then place the lens over it. A laser cutter would be a dream for the laminate but that’s not gonna happen for me so it’ll just be trial and error fitting it in and making it as meet as possible.