The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

lenticular

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

has anyone asked the vendors how much it would cost for an ID with a lenticular if they produced them, I mean this would be a 1:1 card we’re talking I would be willing to pay a fair bit extra
ZS-SAS wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:21 pm
Ahhh I see...Damn, how would you do that lol? And yeah lol they're useful af
I think from what I’ve looked at the making of the actual lens is quite easy, but we’ll see I guess
Camstarhall wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:03 pm
has anyone asked the vendors how much it would cost for an ID with a lenticular if they produced them, I mean this would be a 1:1 card we’re talking I would be willing to pay a fair bit extra
From a materials point of view it would potentially be pennies if implemented right, but I think the main reason vendors don’t do it is how hard it would be to match up laminate and the lens since at the moment it’s just 1 rectangular piece of laminate.

I’m not a vendor though so I can’t say anything for certain