The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Customs Update

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

CURRENT CUSTOMS WAIT TIME IS 3-5 DAYS. Parcelforce have agreed that it taking 5+ days is too much. I would like to move that g0d starts shipping DHL or RMG and not Parcelforce. I will call again tomorrow to find out where our parcels are

Hello everyone,

So just would like to set up a thread for the recent customs issues we’ve all been experiencing. So if anyone could tell me their batch number and if it has been released yet.
My 447 hasn’t beeen released but it serviced after my 450 which still hasn’t been released.
I saw somewhere that they werwere clearing all parcels that landed on the 9th&10th a couple days ago but mine landed somewhere after that and still hasn’t been released. Will wait till Monday but I’m almost 100% customs work weeekends
My order number is 444 and still not released yet. i’ve got a reprint on the way though so hopefully that comes through.
My 450XXX has been sat in customs for 5 days
jimbob69 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:33 pm
My order number is 444 and still not released yet. i’ve got a reprint on the way though so hopefully that comes through.
When did you contact g0d mines 443
Zoned wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:27 am
jimbob69 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:33 pm
When did you contact g0d mines 443
I contacted tracking@chief-mail.com after 4 days of it being stuck to see if he could give me any help. I wasn’t even sure if it had beeen seized or anything but he instantly gave me a reprint and told me to give him a new address and he’ll ship it.
I’m Batch 441XXX, coming up to three weeks since mines been in customs.
I just spoke to a very nice lady at Parcelforce international. They started working through parcels which arrived on the 11th last Friday. So they expect it to have moved by Friday - if not contact them againz
dan wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:42 am
I’m Batch 441XXX, coming up to three weeks since mines been in customs.
i was order 444XXX and was only in customs a few mins mate. Think your order is fucked
Been in the phone to customs. If your parcel says ‘released from customs’ it’s code for it is being inspected further or it has been siezed. I have emailed the seizures email couple days ago still waiting for a response
Mines been stuck in customs since the 11th.