The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Customs Update

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

patch wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:40 pm
Biastids wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:27 pm
Been in the phone to customs. If your parcel says ‘released from customs’ it’s code for it is being inspected further or it has been siezed. I have emailed the seizures email couple days ago still waiting for a response
This isn’t true whatsoever
It really is ..... if your parcel says it’s been released from customs but hasn’t been moved since; it’s being inspected
patch wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:27 pm
Biastids wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:48 pm
patch wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:40 pm

This isn’t true whatsoever
It really is ..... if your parcel says it’s been released from customs but hasn’t been moved since; it’s being inspected
Sorry I miss read your post.
If it’s being inspected further surely it would say held?
It will say held if it has been charged or anything or it will say delivered to the cov site if it is to be destroyed. Just means they will inspect it
I’ve had ‘arrived in UK’ in mine and it’s stuck at that
Terekhit wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:36 pm
I’ve had ‘arrived in UK’ in mine and it’s stuck at that
My 447 is at that aswell. Will contact Parcelforce tomorrow while chasing up my 450 and ask when that will be sorted too. Really think g0d should move to DHL or RMG none of this Parcelforce shit. LHR Border agency never have this
I'm order 444xxx and it says it arrived at a sorting centre on 5th february. Does that just mean its stuck in customs?
Have just contacted customs again... I am 449 since the 11th. They said that the parcels are still being processed from the 11th...