The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

g0d delivery time

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Just ordered g0d, used bitcoin and the discount code, cost me about £65. It's all confirmed and I have the email and now I'm just wondering how long it'll take to arrive and what box it will arrive in. Thanks lads
also I used a passport photo and I'm well worried it's going to come out wrong. Looks good on my PC but yeah, shall I send em another?
you'll get it in around a week from when your order confirmation page displays the shipment date, no-one can disclose how the package will arrive but you should definitely receive it as it has passed customs for majority of people.

also; the image you supplied when you ordered is the image you'll receive on your id, there is no way to change it and i highly doubt emailing/messaging g0d will resolve anything - if g0d doesnt think it'll work they will email requesting a new image
That's good then I guess. Looks fine and I take it he isn't stupid, I'm sure he'll know if it isn't going to work, won't he? atm I have 'Payment status: Downloaded' and 'Tracking number: None', so yeah. We'll have to see.