The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Tattoo parlours

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Do you think tattoo shops will have much knowledge on fake id’s?
Do you reckon I could use my god or eu in one of them?
Got a tattoo in the best tattoo shop in my town with my v1.1 a couple months ago, worked fine. They just photocopy it so that they can save your information as a customer and for insurance purposes I'm pretty sure, just to keep a record of you. The form I filled out asked for my DOB and my driving license number (probably just to match it to the photocopy of my ID). I also had to sign at the bottom so if you have a fake signature on your card I'd practise this beforehand.
Dude you'll be fine. I actually asked the same thing on here a few months back but i forgot my account details. I ended up going to town with my bud and we searched around the area for the best (AKA backstreet) tattoo place. We walked past about 3 and came to a nice place with an old couple runnin the place. I literally just showed her my ID, she said "that doesn't look like you" suspiciously (even though its literally my fucking face in the pic :D) and handed it back to me. i chose a design and had it done. It cost me 40 quid - i never even signed any documents or anything lol. Ill attach a photo of the tattoo.

BTW mine isn't perfect - some edges arent 100% but im happy with it and it aint on my forehead so no one else really ever sees it so idgaf tbh. it was 40 quid well spent i think :)
aye file is too large to attach so i cant show u sorry :'(