The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Tips for ensuring longevity of IDs?

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

I have read about nail polish remover etc, do I use this to protect the raised text? Or do I just coat the whole card with it? Is it noticeable once applied? Don't wanna mess up one of my cards trying it out haha
So there's no way to protect it from rubbing off at all?
Thowaway197 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:34 pm
No don't apply the whole card in nail polish remover that would really mess it up. If you want to remove any colour tints from raised text then use a small amount on a cotton bud and gently press and rub on the tints. Don't believe it makes it stronger either but I might be wrong on that
Exactly what Throwaway197 said, you have to be extremely gentle when rubbing it with a cotton bud, I ended up scrapping half my surname off doing it. The nail varnish remover, it’s literally in the name, removes marks/stains. It will only remove yellowing around the surname/raised text. It has no strengthening abilities. I’ve seen to use a clear coat of nail varnish to put over the surname to make it stronger but it takes away the raised texture and creates a lumpy texture over the surname.