The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Revoult asking for proof of funds

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

had around 6 grand is through my account within a month or so, just unfortunate 2 big back to back orders.

Its been flagged and i have no idea if i will get my money back, probably not tbh. Kinda fucking annoying as i havent yet ordered around 80 IDs so will have to use other money for it

Just a warning, ive had more money through high street banks and its all been fine
wilk007 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:58 am
jakewebbz wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:24 am
had around 6 grand is through my account within a month or so, just unfortunate 2 big back to back orders.

Its been flagged and i have no idea if i will get my money back, probably not tbh. Kinda fucking annoying as i havent yet ordered around 80 IDs so will have to use other money for it

Just a warning, ive had more money through high street banks and its all been fine
Might wanna speak to Pudal, he had a similar situation and he managed to get through it with his funds.

edit: https://fakeiduk.is/viewtopic.php?f=7&t ... it=revolut
thanks ill give him a message
jakewebbz wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:46 pm
wilk007 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:58 am
jakewebbz wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:24 am

Might wanna speak to Pudal, he had a similar situation and he managed to get through it with his funds.

edit: https://fakeiduk.is/viewtopic.php?f=7&t ... it=revolut
thanks ill give him a message

After a day of faking conversations, invoices and pretty much everything i got my account back, do not use revoult if you are putting serious funds through it.
Looks like they're going for a spring clean. I had the same thing happen to me on Friday and it's still going on:/
PM me through reddit if you can, got no fucking clue how to do it on here lol