The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Ultimate fakes sign up trouble?

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Anyone else not about to register for gods forum. Every time i do it i get the command

'Forbidden. Enable Java Script'

I have tried on chrome, firefox and IE all making sure java script is enabled and get the same reply. Tried on my phone, my girlfriends phone in her house (i got banned so thought it was to do with my wifi IP). I just cant register at all

Would appreciate it if the issue was brought up on his forum as i saw that someone else was having issues so know its not just me.
im getting the same issue. Made a post as well, tried on mobile, on my laptop. I tried on firefox, Chrome, Brave browser and i dont have java on any of them
Goatminotaur wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:38 am
im getting the same issue. Made a post as well, tried on mobile, on my laptop. I tried on firefox, Chrome, Brave browser and i dont have java on any of them
so baffled its so annoying (did u get banned)
Never had an account on there. First time I tried making one... I think we're gonna have to use fakeiduk for all our idgod questions