The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

IDG0D UK

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

I have ordered this ID with priority delivery. I have two questions, the first is it says up to 10 days on it? Does this mean it will be delivered in 10 days from ordering or does it mean 10 days from shipment, sorry if that is a stupid question. Another probably stupid question is, does the ID come in a cardboard parcel or an envelope letter?
Thanks
wilk007 wrote:
Louis163 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:51 pm
I have ordered this ID with priority delivery. I have two questions, the first is it says up to 10 days on it? Does this mean it will be delivered in 10 days from ordering or does it mean 10 days from shipment, sorry if that is a stupid question. Another probably stupid question is, does the ID come in a cardboard parcel or an envelope letter?
Thanks
The IDs will arrive with some decent but pretty random stealth that we won't
disclose.

The 10 days can be pretty much ignored, shipped or production. Just expect it within the next couple weeks
Thank you, but can you at least say if it is an envelope or not?