The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Is eufakes.com legit??

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Hey guys I'm desperately looking for a great UK Driving License and I've come across to this website called (https://www.eufakes.com ) the product looks amazing but before I order I need to know if they're legit or not. Can someone help?

Kind Regards,

Jo
No it's a scam, stick the the VVL (verified vendors list)
@AlexF thanks for the reply I've considered the VVL ones but the main problem is that on their driving license the place of birth option is limited (only Wales, Northern Ireland, England...) And I need a vendor that is able to add Spain to the place of birth in the UK Provisional Driving License (it's for someone who wasn't born in the UK) so that's my dilemma. Do you know any vendor that might be able to help?

Thanks a lot
Joanne54 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:35 pm
@AlexF thanks for the reply I've considered the VVL ones but the main problem is that on their driving license the place of birth option is limited (only Wales, Northern Ireland, England...) And I need a vendor that is able to add Spain to the place of birth in the UK Provisional Driving License (it's for someone who wasn't born in the UK) so that's my dilemma. Do you know any vendor that might be able to help?

Thanks a lot
Try messaging OIS on Wickr he might be able to sort one out for you
@AlexF Thanks that's exactly what I will do! Could you tell me what his Wickr username/address is? I've never used that app before.

Thanks for the help! Greatly appreciated
OIS' wickr is Realmanlol
ta84351 wrote:OIS' wickr is Realmanlol
Thanks so much!!!