The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

V2 batch 447XXX review

Reviews and feedback of UK Fake IDs
Pricing - 10/10
Ordered on 26th of Jan using bcash 50% off came to around £55 I think, not exactly sure pretty decent considering you get a dupe

Shipping - 8/10
Ordered on the 26th of Jan and shipped on 8th of feb, arrived 21st of Feb, not a terrible turnaround considering the customs fuckery and Chinese New Year

Stealth - 10/10
Stealth was pretty funny, thought i’d gotten mugged off for a second but found the ID in the end

Surname -7.5/10
Can’t really complain since it’s aligned perfectly but there is a slight bit of discoloration on my dupe, not a huge problem so pretty pleased, would take a good eye raping to notice it

Raised Text - 9/10
Raised text is decent, don’t really have anything to compare to as the signature on irish driving licences is raised rather than the surname

Photos - 9/10
Photo is kind of smaller than I expected but still seems normal compared to other English DLs, I got a friend to take a photo of me with my iphone against a white wall and uploaded a full picture of me from the waist up, g0d did black and white + copping

Template - 9/10
Seems legit enough, I did a comparison to my Irish DL and there’s nothing really to compare so from other reviews i’ve gathered it’s still pretty much 1:1

UV Overlay
Don't have a UV light.

Holograms and Security Features - 10/10
Steering wheel hologram looks peng, the engravings are good aswell and are noticeable when touching and observing the ID

Signature - 10/10
I sent in a picture of my signature in black pen on printer paper, came out really well and proportioned, overall really happy with it

Lamination - 8/10
Doesn’t quite reach the top right hand corner on both, can be fixed with the hot knife trick however, lamination spills over the bottom aswell but a really fine file or the hot knife should sort this

Presentability - 10/10
Can be improved using a few tricks mentioned above and if you remove it and put it back in your wallet a few times it should get a few tiny scratches to show a bit of wear and make it look more realistic

Usability - N/A
Havent used it yet, will be this weekend however

Overall - 9/10
Easy to order, shipping was decent considering it came from China. g0d replied to the email I sent within 24 hours (top bloke) and the id’s are peng. Can’t complain and i’m pretty happy with the product

Pics: https://imgur.com/gallery/vA0aw
I ordered mine on the 27th and it's still on downloaded.. Have another rave in two weeks and it probably won't even be here on time.
How long was your id stuck at customs for?
trustmeimorange wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:04 am
How long was your id stuck at customs for?
No idea, didn’t get a tracking number
wilk007 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:33 am
Bavariabro wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:31 pm
Pricing - 10/10
Ordered on 26th of Jan using bcash 50% off came to around £55 I think, not exactly sure pretty decent considering you get a dupe

Shipping - 8/10
Ordered on the 26th of Jan and shipped on 8th of feb, arrived 21st of Feb, not a terrible turnaround considering the customs fuckery and Chinese New Year

Stealth - 10/10
Stealth was pretty funny, thought i’d gotten mugged off for a second but found the ID in the end

Surname -7.5/10
Can’t really complain since it’s aligned perfectly but there is a slight bit of discoloration on my dupe, not a huge problem so pretty pleased, would take a good eye raping to notice it

Raised Text - 9/10
Raised text is decent, don’t really have anything to compare to as the signature on irish driving licences is raised rather than the surname

Photos - 9/10
Photo is kind of smaller than I expected but still seems normal compared to other English DLs, I got a friend to take a photo of me with my iphone against a white wall and uploaded a full picture of me from the waist up, g0d did black and white + copping

Template - 9/10
Seems legit enough, I did a comparison to my Irish DL and there’s nothing really to compare so from other reviews i’ve gathered it’s still pretty much 1:1

UV Overlay
Don't have a UV light.

Holograms and Security Features - 10/10
Steering wheel hologram looks peng, the engravings are good aswell and are noticeable when touching and observing the ID

Signature - 10/10
I sent in a picture of my signature in black pen on printer paper, came out really well and proportioned, overall really happy with it

Lamination - 8/10
Doesn’t quite reach the top right hand corner on both, can be fixed with the hot knife trick however, lamination spills over the bottom aswell but a really fine file or the hot knife should sort this

Presentability - 10/10
Can be improved using a few tricks mentioned above and if you remove it and put it back in your wallet a few times it should get a few tiny scratches to show a bit of wear and make it look more realistic

Usability - N/A
Havent used it yet, will be this weekend however

Overall - 9/10
Easy to order, shipping was decent considering it came from China. g0d replied to the email I sent within 24 hours (top bloke) and the id’s are peng. Can’t complain and i’m pretty happy with the product

Pics: https://imgur.com/gallery/vA0aw
Are you NIreland or mainland?
Mainland, around the east