The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Batch 451XXX Review

Reviews and feedback of UK Fake IDs
Ordering - 8/10
Used the 50% off for 2 ids and ordered on the 2nd Feb. It took a month to come due to Chinese New Year but overall happy with the shipping times despite the delays. G0d responded very quick to me asking for the tracking number.
Pricing - 10/10
About £50 for each set of ids so can’t complain .
Stealth - 10/10
Stealth was great and made me laugh and took me a while to actually find them .
Raised Text - 10/10
Raised text feels perfect on all 4 IDs.
Photos - 6/10
used my iphone 7 camera with back flash with a white wall behind with no shadows. No shadows on the IDs at all but all the IDs seem to have extremely clear photos which I believe looks quite fake. (I know I shouldn’t of used my phone camera but oh well)
Template - 6/10
On 3 out of the 4 IDs the surnames are really misaligned which is extremely noticeable. On the 3 IDs the surnames are really low and too bold. Overall I believe this makes the cards look quite fake at first glance.
UV Overlay - N/A
Don't have a UV light so cant say.
Holograms + security features- 10/10
This was fairly decent. holograms all perfect and the lenticular on the back all matched the photo on the front.
Signature - 10/10
Used g0ds computer generated sig which surprisingly looks alright (even though my mates won’t be able to replicate them)
Laminate - 7/10
The laminate looks quite shiny but not noticeablely fake, they have started to fray around the corners which I will buff up with nail varnish remover.
Presentability - 9/10
The id's are very shiny and some had a few scratches, but they otherwise looked like a brand new licence. I'm sure a bit of coins in a bag will sort it out.
Surnames - 3/10
Surnames are pretty fucked on this order. On two of them the surname is millimeters away from the first name. They are also extremely bold. Overall I think the surnames really give away the fakeness of the card.
Usability - 7/10 My mates haven’t tried these ids anywhere yet but I doubt they’ll get into any sort of club with these. They will probably get away with using at corner shops, restaurants etc.

Overall I am quite disappointed with these ids as my mates wanted to use them to get into clubs so hopefully g0d will send reprints.

I will add pictures when I am home this evening
Gonna ask for a reprint but not sure the best way to ask him is. I’ve got a reprint order coming aswell so hopefully the surnames aren’t fucked on that aswell
Nothing wrong with them they were stuck at customs.
Damn, I really hope mine don't have fucked surnames I ordered on the 18th January and they still haven't got them because the first batch got seized.