The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

POLICE

Stories and experiences using UK fake ID
A few angry men arrived at my house today. At first my mum thought we were being burgled. She called the police to send someone over for help and they said they were already there. Turns out the 'burglars' were the police. After letting them in I get a phonecall saying I needed to come home NOW, the police were asking for me.

I arrived home and police were sitting chatting to my mum. Turns out the package was flagged at customs and the police were called. Long story short I left with close to no punishment and no criminal record, but any more suspicious activity could land me in serious trouble. There were 112 ID's in the package, safe to say I've lost an extremely large sum of money.

Is there anyway I could get a partial refund fro,m G0d instead of reprints? I've emailed and asked so hopefully I'll be okay.
MrID wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:55 pm
A few angry men arrived at my house today. At first my mum thought we were being burgled. She called the police to send someone over for help and they said they were already there. Turns out the 'burglars' were the police. After letting them in I get a phonecall saying I needed to come home NOW, the police were asking for me.

I arrived home and police were sitting chatting to my mum. Turns out the package was flagged at customs and the police were called. Long story short I left with close to no punishment and no criminal record, but any more suspicious activity could land me in serious trouble. There were 112 ID's in the package, safe to say I've lost an extremely large sum of money.

Is there anyway I could get a partial refund fro,m G0d instead of reprints? I've emailed and asked so hopefully I'll be okay.
Shit. Shit. Shit. Mine are in customs and they've been in customs for days. You've put the shits up me now.
SabreTooth wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:08 pm
MrID wrote:

Shit. Shit. Shit. Mine are in customs and they've been in customs for days. You've put the shits up me now.
You'll be fine, reprints will sort you out if need be and police will just have a talking to you. Personally I won't get reprints because the risk involved isn't worth it even if I am a couple grand down. How many were in your package?
MrID wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:16 pm
SabreTooth wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:08 pm
MrID wrote:

You'll be fine, reprints will sort you out if need be and police will just have a talking to you. Personally I won't get reprints because the risk involved isn't worth it even if I am a couple grand down. How many were in your package?
Only 4 but after my mum caught my last reprints, she'll probably murder me if police visit. :/
That and I don't want reprints if they have been seized. That'll probably be my end with fakes because I don't want to risk anything too serious.