The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Very concerned - Opsec story.

Stories and experiences using UK fake ID
I (was) a reseller. Thinking of stopping after this or definitely am gonna change up my operation.

I use Snapchat as my main contact platform. Completely unassociated details to my personal account. Use a different device with VPN on. Don't give out my details. Orders placed via email on an encrypted service.

Someone who's snapchat name I don't know just messaged me my own name. Very scared. I've deactivated my account and moved related files off of my computer.

Any suggestions as to what more I should do and possibly how my name was found?

Thanks
Get info on him and find out where they live
IDUKDL wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:04 pm
I (was) a reseller. Thinking of stopping after this or definitely am gonna change up my operation.

I use Snapchat as my main contact platform. Completely unassociated details to my personal account. Use a different device with VPN on. Don't give out my details. Orders placed via email on an encrypted service.

Someone who's snapchat name I don't know just messaged me my own name. Very scared. I've deactivated my account and moved related files off of my computer.

Any suggestions as to what more I should do and possibly how my name was found?

Thanks
Lel give me your reselling shit ill take over :) haha
The guy that called you out told me he had a UK based supplier but wouldn't give me details, he's legit but somebody just messaged him your details... Maybe they got it through your bank account information.