The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Going out tonight was not a good idea.

Stories and experiences using UK fake ID
Basically I went to a rugby club tonight to pop in and have a chat with a few of my mates who don't have an ID, they have to drink in rugby clubs because thats the only place they get served.

I was planning on going to my town afterwards because my brother and his friends were out there and I needed to check out which bars I could get into with my CIT anyway (getting a g0d soon), and I was pIanning on putting a report for the 1% of people who live where i am on UKLeniency. But I seemed to have written this for myself as a message I assume. Anyway it turned into a bit of a night out with some bad shit happening, but it seems I didn't forget to write my so-called report during the events of my night.

I'm posting this as I am getting the bus back to my house, with a great amount of shame and anger in my mind. After forgetting about writing the report this is what I just found on my phone:

The area where the bars are and some of the bars names i've hidden because i'm paranoid. But i've kept the ones i've seen on here and in other towns.

W*** S***** Information

Written by you on St. David’s Day(01-02/03/19) when you were drunk.

Read this before trying your shit luck:

NEVER GO TO W*** S***** ON YOUR OWN.

At least never go to P** ****d on your own, Christ almighty if you thought the chavs you know were bad. The girls here will attack you, probably not the men the last time you went the men were sound, BUT HE GRABBED A GIRLS ASS. NOT GOOD NEVER DO THAT.

If someone you’re talking to actually does that, get the hell out of there. Just leave and you’ll avoid a shit storm. We don’t like shit storms you’re nice keep it that way. If you stay you'll probably get falsely accused of some shit you didn't do just because you were there like last time. Go back after an hour or something.

Don’t be cocky. You can’t get things done on your own. Don’t try and pull when your underage you’ll do much better when you’re actually legal and with your friends.

You’re not as charming as you think you are. You got close with those two birds in The G******.. But, don’t do it if your 17 like. That’s bad. Be patient, you’ve got less than a year before you’re 18.

If you’re reading this and planning to sneak out one night and go to town on your own again without no one knowing. CHANGE YOUR DAMN MIND.

“Nothing good will come of it and why the fuck you wanna go out on your own??”
- Drunk You 02/03/19

The bars:

1:
CIT - Varied to bouncer (Let you in in the past but this guy didn’t- “we don’t accept these”)

g0d - unknown
-Try with a g0d when you get one

2:
CIT - Yes(with bank card)

g0d -unknown
-Live music plays every Friday, go with people if you want to go there.

-It IS boring on your own, but it’ll be fucking mental once you get your mates in with you.

3:
CIT - Varied to bouncer(see above)

g0d - unknown

-You’ll probably be better off with a g0d, but be confident with one of them like. Bouncers won’t take any shit with licences where you live.

-Don’t rely on your CIT with this place. First time you got let in with the guy bending your card but this guy wouldn’t take it. At least he was cool about it.

“How we doing tonight mate?”
“I’m sorry mate we don’t accept these, have a good night.”

-Sound bouncer, 2019
-It won’t always be this guy at the door here.

4:
CIT - Yes

g0d - unknown

-Expect chavs to start arguing with you/threaten you. You’ll probably get chucked out if you shout at girls but trust me, they’ll fucking deserve it. Get angry if this happens.

-If you ever see the cunts that threatened you again, call your brother, kick their asses. "Equal rights, equal fights"

-Last time you went it cost £3 to get in.

-NEVER go here on your own. The cunt that made a fuss last time may have had a knife I think.

-Literally only a place to dance that’s it.

-The only good people here were your brother, his mates and the waitress who was hitting on you.

-If your still underage when you read this, screw this place it sucks ass. Plenty of other places to go that are great. Go here when your actually 18 and can go with all your friends.

5:
CIT - unknown

g0d - unknown

-g0d V2 doesn’t work here. But try with a V3 and a CIT when you next come out.

Add the other bars above this. You still need to try:

-8(club)

After reading this I just remembered how my night went, and I hope it never fucking happens again. :evil:

As you probably have guessed, I can't come out here anymore by myself, unfortunately where I live there are tons of teenage and adult chavs looking for attention by trying to pick on the quiet one (me), this doesn't usually happen now but when it does I just get really pissed off and either shout at them and get kicked out, or storm off like a baby lol.

I saw 3 people tonight use a g0d (I assume) to get in because I live in Wales and their DL's were English, but maybe not idk, they looked about 12 and were acting in hysterics it may have been their first night for them, God help them.

Admin Edit; removed any references to specific pubs.

Admin Edit 2: removed the ** in cunt, ya don't need to censor it lmao
Yeah sorry about that. I don't post on here very often so i'm quite slow with everything. Know now for next time thanks.
I'm from the same city as you lad. Any chance you could post with venues over on ukleniency? Cheers
It's up now mate, i'll update it as well soon.